Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Mr Lai BIG Day

Today is Mr Lai's BIG day!! I'm sorry I couldn't make to join the celebration. I've got things on hands two days a row!! I don't know since when I bumped myself into such condition. But this time is a bit different from the past, without you guys accompanying me.

The.Siao.Gang!! I'll sometimes find myself guilt because of losing contact with you guys for so long time. I'm sorry. Somehow the timing is so wrong, for almost every time.

Another side, ever since Engin.Gang split into Mechanical and Electronics, we seldom have a gathering like last time we had used to. UGH!!! I miss foundation alot!!!


This is a post special dedicate to ahkor- FuYong. His name disappeared for quite a long time huh. And guess what? I'm going to update you guys bout his birthday celebration last year, Year2009!! LOL

In the morning!! we (Engin.Gang) had our brunch in town.

and this is the geli-est bun ever!! Special to our Birthday Boy.

and we went to US Pizza for 2nd round celebration at night. But this time together with his 13-08 buddies!!

LOL!!!

The first and most probably the last hand-made birthday card which I did during my u life. I don't think I have spare time to do another for the rest of the time. You should feel thankful and appreciate it ahh laifuyong!! XDD

The content is kept private and confidential!! LOL!! I couldn't remember how long it took me. But I can tell it's a delicate one lor~~ XD

soh zai look

Spot him!! XD


I'm really sorry I couldn't attend either side of the celebration. Anyway, I truly believe you'll enjoy your BIG day till MAX right? With your dearest friends and of course together with LiPeng!! Both of you make a good pair, and really look alike laa!! LaiFuYong, treasure everything around you. Stop dwelling in the past, you need to forge on, fight the good fight!!


Don't let the past hold you back, you're missing the good stuff.
You know what I mean.


Happy 19th Birthday kor!!!! May you have a splendid day!



with love,
Ee

No comments: