Friday, October 29, 2010

Private & Confidential

without any reason, I love this shoot much.
one day, your life will flash before you eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.


I feel a BIG hit on my stomach, a HEAVY smash on my head. I cannot accept what I've heard!!! OMG!! Why has life been so many SURPRISES lately?? Unfortunately I don't classify those as the pleasant ones. Gosh I always know life is unexpected. BUT once the so-called unexpected matters come across, just like the lightning strike right in front of me, my heart cannot take it!!!


I never dealt with such matter before. I don't wish to. and I don't want to get involved. Somehow it's related to my loved one, I HAVE to.

Anyway, girl you know I'm talking to you. I'm here for you. Attached but still available to you. I hope I'll be there for you whenever you need me. Call me. aite?


You know how exactly I felt while talking to you just now?? I could merely feel my heart beating. It almost stops pumping! and I guess the whole building could hear me, with the volume I shouted and yelled just now! Thanks to you!!! UGH!!



I miss you girl. Will soon go back and meet with you. Muackz!


xoxo


yours truly,
Ee

No comments: