Thursday, October 28, 2010

Little Yellow Flower

I gonna love every Thursday!! (and yes, only Thursday! timetable for the other days are like total shit!! DUH) Class ended at 2pm and the rest of the day is meant to be wasted. Hehe! After a row of torturing classes, 5 hours straight!! I'm able to breath and enjoy my day, it's pretty rewarding to me.

Have been tutoring drama practice and attending for meeting these few days. Getting along with those Alpha kids makes me feel like I'm so old fashioned and outdated. And they do a pretty good job in making me self-realize bout how old I am. But hey, I'm just one year elder than you okay? What's the big deal? =))

Unlike the past, I'm not looking forward to the arrival of this coming weekend! It's going to be busy, messy and hectic! I'm so afraid of the freaking Sunday! It's gonna be the rehearsal for coming event. 'Mou ngan tai ahh~~~'


Who said every girl on earth likes flowers? I prefer trees. Especially those bald ones. LOL!!

captured this after reaching my room. I love how the little yellow flowers embellished the tree. Remind me of an old song from Jay Chou.


Thanks for everything you have done all this while. I feel really blessed to have you.



This is the song I mentioned just now. Enjoy



Seeing people leaving Ixora with their packs and bags, how wish I can go back JB ='(


have a great evening world


how adore


blog hopping and I found a fab one!! and the blogger updates almost everyday! fashion photography lover see here!!! click me


xoxo

with love,
Ee

No comments: