Saturday, October 9, 2010

Life Cafe @ Sutera Utama, JB

I've been hearing there's lots of newly opened cafe in Tmn Sutera Utama new area. I'll always drop by there and looking for a new place where I can bring my girlfriends for hightea or gathering. Yes, that's one of my hobby- cafe exploring! Today gonna introduce you guys a good place to chill yourself!!

sorry for the low quality photo. I took it in a rush. Everybody's waiting for me inside the car. LOL

bring you to the entrance now. Again, taken when we were leaving, that's why showing 'Closed'! I get the info from their FB and their website, operating hours' from 10am till 11.30pm. But the time we left was 12.++am! Hehe

another side of the entrance. So don't wonder why it shows 'Opened' again!! LOL

The first thing you'll see when first step into this cafe.

and this will be at

your left hand side.

call me freak or what. I like the restroom most! LOL!!

my girls

even got wing room, so that you can own yourself a private space. Not very functional for the secret talks though, because it's just separated by a thin sheer curtain.

most of the interior photos taken while we were leaving. So don't surprise how come no customer.


Btw, for a newly opened cafe especially located at Sutera Utama such a competitive area, their business is considered great! From the sophisticated and meticulously built cafe design, I won't doubt bout the market ability of this cafe, since this is the 3rd outlets. The first two outlets are located at Sarawak. and the waiters there are super friendly!!

bamboo-made Menu

Teng ordered this. I wonder how it tasted. But it's definitely not my type because I don't like carrot!!

Modern Tea VS Old People Tea ('ahpek ahma tea')

Overall, I like the cozy ambiance, like back to the ancient times. A nice place to hang out with your friends. They serve quality service, drinks/tea/food/snacks with reasonable price. Since we didn't try the food there, I give no comment to this part.


for no reason, I looked so old and tired = =""


the next post would be purely sista gathering!! Gonna be a laughter-filled-in entry.

stay tuned=)


enjoy your lovely weekend people~


xoxo
Ee

No comments: