Thursday, October 7, 2010

SY in Jbbbb? vol.2 *Cheelicious

The next day- we went to Plaza Pelangi. LOL!! weird right? going to some where not popular / hot / hit at all in JB. But SY'd been City Square for more than thousand times. LOL!! well I just emphasized it. But it's true, he did visit there for quite several of times. So this time we gave Plaza Pelangi a try.

I guess besides Coffee Bean and McD, you can barely see people inside the whole complex. Hahaha. Metrojaya and shoplots inside all are like dead city. OMG i wonder how could they survive huh?


KX even dare to do such stupid action. Try to imagine, if he did this in CS, sure attract lotsa people!!


We really got boring there and decided to go outside of this dead city. Phew~ I guess we didn't stay over an hour inside. Time passes extremely slow when you got nothing to do right?

So we went to
Dada!!! Cheelicious! my first time visit

the entrance. I never knw until I go through the photos, that lady stared so fierce at me.

people =)

lai lai lai~ it's tea time!!

some interiors
workers and office ladies are the main customers i guess.

chit chat bout our life. our friends. our lovers?? opps =X

Sometimes, when you don't know a person well, please don't bad mouth bout him/her. It's not fair and the point is not that particular person you hurt, but you're spoiling your own image. Anyway, since we all knew the truth, topic ended. Everything's forgiven.

I just can't stop laughing and smiling when I'm with them. It's good to have you guys as my friends. Appreciated.


would probably update the last entry of this whole trip at night. Gonna take a beauty nap now. LOL!! This noon supposed is spent by going out yumcha gaigai with my sis. Unfortunately it rains. So spending my whole afternoon watching Komanwel synchronized swimming and blogging instead.


Lalala~

stay tuned =)



xoxo
Ee

No comments: