Sunday, October 24, 2010

Laughter Adds Life

Awaken up by the irritating alarm at 10 in the morning. I seldom wake up so early, not to mention today is Sunday!! But I need to conduct a workshop, that's why. FYI, I'm the in charge person of a Mandarin drama which the actors are international students and Chinese students. And for the latest update, I'll be playing a role in Primary School Camp coming up in mid December. Hectic life awaits. =)

After experiencing the weather past few days, I'd been praying so hard weather today is not a scorching hot sun, isn't a thundering rain cause we didn't book any venue. CLC concourse is our best option! Luckily my prayer answered, the weather's lovely today. I could even feel the breeze!!!

no one

I'm the only human being?? LOL


After the workshop and drama practice, the kiddo (they are all alpha kids) and I decided to play basketball. and It was 3 or 4 something!! Could you imagine how windy the day was, even we didn't mind to play at such timing!


I didn't feel like running across the court. Just stood at the particular position, received the ball, passed the ball and made some failed shoots! LOL!! And playing with those kids made me felt like I'm so much older!

It's been a long time I didn't play basketball, playing with them made me recalled back those good old days! I would stay back after school (primary year 4 to 6) for sake of basketball training on every Tuesday and Thursday during the past. GOSH!! Over ten years I'd left my primary school!!


I didn't wear a proper foot wear while playing just now, so now my foots are killing me!! =(


Gonna turn in early today. Perhaps tomorrow is a fine day. I'll soon meet with my drama actors and all of them are so cute and funny!! Especially those kiddo. Though playing and talking nonsenses with them do make me feel like ten years older, but I don't mind. Hehe. Laughter adds life.



whenever you experience down or have heavy mind, think of me, listen to your heartbeat, look into your heart. Share with me. I'm all available to you.



with lotsa love,
Ee

No comments: