Sunday, October 10, 2010

Liese | Sundae Cornetto

Nowadays heard people said that Leslie Bubble Hair Color very convenient, very user friendly, the outcome is satisfied, bla bla bla. So I can't help myself follow the trend. FYI, I dyed my hair before CNY, until now I didn't recolor at all. Can you imagine the black roots and washed out color??

Dada! I'd chosen Milk Tea Brown.

with a very brief user instructions.

outcome. Quite a failure I would say.

The brightness level should be much more higher than this. I can barely see the different only under daylight. I wonder why my hair color turned kinda reddish than brownish in indoor. Maybe I shouldn't follow the instruction, left it just for 30mins. Haha. Forget it, at least the ugly black roots' gone.


went out with my mom after dying my hair. I'm her personal driver since I got my driving license. Haha.

self pampered at night
I LOVE sundae cornetto!

yeap with leejin

after looking at this photo, I realized this scene is so familiar to me!

LAST YEAR August!!
wearing the same cloth! same color spec! eating the same sundae!
muahahaha! what a coincidence!


can you spot any different? I guess besides the longer hair and bigger eye bags, I got no more changes. Hehe!! OMG time flies!!!


GTG! I've got a mission. Perhaps I can complete it by today. Perhaps....


xoxo
Ee

No comments: