Tuesday, October 12, 2010

When We Were Together

When We Were Together. It's better to change the past tense to present. Hehe


click here for piano sheet
当我们同在一起- 王羚柔

Hello I'm here again! My facebook friends may know this song, because I'd posted it in my wall looonggg before! Hehe guess nobody will remember. Anyway, it's a nice song!! 'd like to introduce you guys.


it's originally a nursery rhyme, but a Taiwanese singer rearranged the rhythm and added a few lines lyric, under a pretty nice transformation, it ended up become the piece I'm playing.


This song had accompanied me during the suffering final exam period!! Besides, it does bring a meaningful story.


hope you guys enjoy.


This is a scheduled post by the way! I'm currently in Batu Pahat. Spending quality time, having fun and eating lots I guess!

ciaoz!


with love,
Ee

No comments: