Friday, October 8, 2010

SecretRecipe VS BreadTalks?

Hihi I'm here AGAIN!! LOL! Guess where I am?? I mean, right at this moment! XDD


Dada!!


Call me high efficiency blogger or click the little red cross at up right corner! XDD no la just kidding wey~ Enjoying my high tea with

my sis, LeeJin and

dearest roomie aka girlfriend, Violet at Secret Recipe @ Jusco, Bukit Indah.

I switched on my lappy after we ordered, there only realized there's no connection in SR!! Because I always thought that there must have connection in every cafe/restaurant/bakery in AEON. and for this time, I was so wrong!! There have breadtalk, KRR (Kenny Rogers Roasters), Starbucks, Nandos, Black Canyon, 's wireless but I couldn't find any of SR's! Damn! So gonna shout F word right at the moment.

I didn't say what is this. Hiak Hiak!!

Back to topic, I'm using lappy and connection now. Hahaha guess what?! I'm using BreadTalk's wireless!! Hahaha~ Thanks to the waiter in SR, he passed me a note with BreadTalk's password written on it!! At first I was stunned, there only I understood his meaning. LOL!!

Feeling like i'm doing bad things!! LOL


hehe after bunch of words of complaining, let's back to our high tea session!

Lalala~ from left
carrot slice, orea cheese, white choc
Btw SR no longer be my fav choice. I prefer Nadeje or moonlight ones=)


Dada! Not-so-nice coffee/mocha/cappuccino blended =X


wonder what my sis doing while zihui and I facing the screens?? :P

this pity girl's facing her notes. Point is: SEJARAH note??!
FML! Sejarah WAS a nightmare!


blogging is my hobby, is my interest, just like drug addiction.


Btw, I just got my hair trimmed! Bet you guys can't notice any changes! Even my hairstylist said that my hair didn't grow any longer, but THICKER?!!! FML. I've been keeping it for 3 months nearly 4!! It just grows bout 1 or 1.5 inches!


K la!

tonight got another gathering with my beloved sista!!
yohooo~


Ciaoz!


xoxo
Ee

No comments: