Sunday, October 10, 2010

You're Beautiful OST: Without Words

I got this piano score for quite some times but just couldn't find a proper time to practice it. And finally I made it during this lovely holiday. And not only this, got more piano covers to come. Stay tuned aite? Hehe


You're Beautiful OST: Without Words
click for piano score


for those who ever watched this korean drama- 'You're Beautiful', should know this song!! I LOVE it to the max, it's still listed in my current playlist even though the drama already ended for almost a year!

woohoooooo!! one of my fav korean drama!

I love all the casts!! Especially HongKi (Jeremy), the one with blonde hair!!


it's 0242 now, and today is lovely 101010!!!
have a splendid day yea people
time to sleep lu~~~!
night world!!


xoxo
Ee

No comments: