Friday, October 29, 2010

Gozen@Sutera Utama

I love spending my time with them. Especially it was the last day I stayed in JB before the holiday ended. A spontaneous dinner with my babes. and we decided to pamper ourselves with a great dinner.


Gozen @ Sutera Utama
is it still considered as newly opened? Cause I've been passing there quite a lot of times but couldn't find quite a good timing to dine in.
green tea(free flow), the best companion for Japanese cuisine
Rui's
the rice is way too sticky to me. but the teppanyaki sauce is great
Teng's
I didn't taste hers, but from what she said, it's worth a try
Mine!! *drool*
Miso ramen!! Highly recommended! special emphasize on the very traditional soup and the crispy juicy chicken. and note that the original recipe doesn't have shrimp, teng gave hers to me. So please don't ask the waiters/waitresses where's your shrimp. LOL!!
only decent interior I took
the very inside joke. PLEASE don't do such silly action in front of others Ms Lo!! Final warning!!
babe girls Rui + Teng Siaokias damn I look retarded! okay this look normal a bit


Gozen, a fine dine place which serves decent Japanese and also Western cuisines with fair price. A satisfying dinner and we left with our stomachs bloating! LOL! Better make a reservation before going, else you have to wait for a long queue. Here you go

Gozen Japanese & Western Cuisine

40&42, Jalan Sutera Tanjong 8/4,

Taman Sutera Utama.


Tel: 07-5852573



ZiHui joined us afterward for yumcha session. We went Paparich, the first outlet in JB.
the ladies of the night.



Open your heart and let us talk till drop!!! We don't care who you are, we don't mind how your mind works, we don't judge. As long as you are one of my babes, you deserve to be treated as a precious, to talk whatever you want. And you know you'll feel happy and good of telling us the truth, of revealing the very own self of you.


to our friendship + sisterhood


cheers!


and it's 3.20am. I don't want to wait anymore!!!! Blek!! looking forward to the badminton session hours later! Lalala~~
I advocate healthy lifestyle. LOL!


night world



with lotsa love,
Ee

1 comment:

Vian Lee said...

advocate healthy lifestlye?
最好是.....-___-"