Thursday, October 21, 2010

Thai Horror Movie- 4bia

My friends should know I'm damn a coward when thing comes to ghost movie!! I can walk around campus at night alone, I can stay in my unit all alone, I can drive car alone, I can shopping alone, almost everything you can think of, I can do it alone. (and yes, I ever watched movie alone, in cinema!)

BUT!!!! I do NOT dare to watch horror movie or we called 'ghost movie' even with a gang of people. I still remembered, I ever watched a horror movie when I was young, like around 10 or 11, thereafter I refused to go to toilet alone at night! and I didn't like to go to the basement carpark!! Thanks to my overactive imagination!! I can't help it puts me into a fearful condition!


Yesterday night, my roomie aka Ms Lau asked me whether or not to watch ghost movie at midnight! It was already 1am or something. I didn't know what stupid hell I was thinking and I said YES! She took it so serious and even borrowed a speaker from my housemie!! FML! She said 'like this only got feel what~'!! I nearly chickened out when she switched off the light!

It has been years I didn't watch horror movie, not in PPS, not in cinema, not those downloaded ones. I can tell I was behaving exactly like a hysterical psycho throughout the movie. I can't help screaming most of the time! (and now only I know my voice could be so high pitched and so loud!!)

The funny thing was, when the movie ended (it's divided into 4 parts story, but we skipped the last chapter cause I nearly get a heart attack, very close to!) I couldn't fall asleep after such a BIG shock, so I urged for a comedy show to loosen my nerves. Ms Lau had to accompany through out the 40 mins show. LOL!!!

The time we turned in was like nearly 5am. AND I will never ever watch horror movie again in my whole life!! I appreciate my life so much I don't want it ended in this way- getting heart attack or stroke or nervous breakdown or whatsoever. There are so many people who love me, whom I love them too! Hehe


Last but not least

the Thai movie which nearly takes my life



ugh! A boring post but it's an experience of mine! Could be hilarious to some people, meanwhile I believe some people out there feel the same thing with me. XDD


Say NO to horror movie!!! LOLLLLL



Today is Malacca public holiday. I enjoy staying at home and doing nothing. Time passes without me knowing or worrying. This called LIFE! Hehe



gonna off to wash clothes!!

oppss!! I nearly forget I got a meeting at night!
anyway, Happy Thursday, people!!


love,
Ee

No comments: