Sunday, October 17, 2010

The Super Long One

Continue with the last post *click here*, I had an awesome wonderful fabulous time with my lovely babes in JB!! It's been a decade we never had a gathering all together!!!!! Can you imagine how excited I was?


luckily we got a group photo. JiaHui and Qian couldn't make to come! One at Singapore, one at KL! Miss you girls. Especially Ms Low!! I didn't see your for ages!!!!! Let's go party once A-level and form6 ended!! Hui, can you take a leave from your work??XD

Yann, the girl came late and went back early. Gonna punish you next time!!

the lovebirds.

It's been a long time I never met you girl. NingXin. I'm glad you still look silly and funny. Hahaha!!

KahWei. The Lady.


some random shoots
ABC. My head's the biggest. Not fair wey!! angle problem!! ><

haiz...forget it....*piak piak!! face the reality leesze!*

silly 3. Girls, still remember the morning breakfast??

eiii?? How to describe this combination?? '..............'

Fong was like being forced to smile. HAHAHA

ms Lau looks weird leh?? *hard hard want die die want your left side angle la~~you see you see* (inside joke, bleh! don't want tell you~) LOL!! Laugh die me. Pardon me for the pasar English! HAHAHA I just can't help.

loyeeteng. ei again! Stop cutting your hair short har!!!!

Dada!! Call me photographer. Got skill that kind. XD

love this. though my eye bags looked like the biggest bag ever in the world. LOL

Last but not least. too bad less Wei and Yann. ><


I couldn't make to upload every single photo we took that night, to view more photos *click here*. PS:: only my FB's friends could view it since I'd changed the privacy setting.



I love 'LISTENING' love stories especially they're originally from my loved ones.
I love 'GOSSIPS' whichever related to my cared ones.
I love 'GATHERING' with my lovely cutie babies.
I love 'TALKING' nonsenses with them.
I love 'SHARING' good news with them.
I love 'HEARING' blessings from them.


last but not least, I love 'FETCHING' them home AT NIGHT and do some ridiculous stupid turning and some driving mistakes, and even car crashing or stretching, *I'm not kidding! I really did stretch a car that night* making them 'YELLING' and 'SHOUTING' madly loud at me. Of course I wasn't intended to do those mistakes. But I really AM a 'kayu' driver whenever I'm with them. A gang of siao people!! LOL!!

But trust me, I'm a skillful driver lorrr~ XDD



----------------------------end of the gathering-----------------------------


I'm back to HELL. I was like staying inside a HELL oven once I reached Malacca. The super HELL hot weather successfully made my mood like HELL. Ms Lau and I decided to go to Moli to chill ourselves before going back to the HELL stuffy room. FYI, we are still in Moli and this post is born under such HELL condition. Try to imagine we brought all our HELL belongings here like a stowaway from China.

DAMN


I miss JB now!!!!



I can assure that I CANNOT get used of
  • the cold shower
  • the extreme HOT weather without an air-con
  • the stuffy small room
  • the life without a CAR!!!!!!!



After throwing lotsa tantrums, I should go back to my own track.
This is my LIFE and I gotta face it. *self convincing*


----------------------Complaining no more!-----------------------



Ms Lau asked me whether I still remembered Trimetric Classic or we called San Zi Jing couple minutes ago. Surprisingly I could recall it back. Of course not all laaa~ I was like back to primary school during that moment. Hehe. Ms Lau could remembered more than I do! Blah~



-------------------------STOP here!----------------------


Say BYEEEE to my lovely holiday, say HIIIII to school reopen.
be positive laa!! Enjoy life till MAX! =)



Puapua~~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Be more courage aite?? Hope all your dreams come true. Especially 'that' particular one! HAHAHA



with love,
Ee

No comments: