Sunday, October 17, 2010

Freaking Random

A 10-year-old kid came to my house yesterday. Staying overnight!! She is my dad's friend's daughter la. Anyway, guess what I was doing during the past two hour??

Call me Ms Lee, or 李老师!! LOL!

Now you can ask me what are the specific names of the head of village, district and state. Or what's the characteristics of each state. BLAH!! I used to dislike kids aged 6 to 12. Cause started from 13 we called teenage right?

Anyway, the point is, I like kiddo, only around age 2 to 5. Cause they still learning how to speak and walk *means they wont be too noisy or run around whole house*, they won't cry without reasons like a baby, and the main point, they won't ask 'WHY'!!!

OMG, that uncle's daughter is well-trained night owl I bet!! She wouldn't feel sleepy at all even thought it was already 3am!! She was doing her homework and she kept asking me this and that!! GOSH!! KILL me!!! but believe me, I'm a good teacher + good sister. I don't show my ANGER or IMPATIENCE towards those kids with darn many Qssssss, I'll only badmouth them behind! LOL!

enough of tantrum! gonna stop my kids-review. Hahaha

Today I went MPH. and I saw this.

I used to 'act like a man, think like a man' LOL!!!
In progress of becoming a lady. Perhaps. Hahaha

and this gonna be my next target!! A true story, a bloody reality.

Had a nice yumcha session with my girlfriends. Heart-to-heart talk is essential to each one of us! People wouldn't mind to become an auntie when matter comes to 'gossip'. LOL!! will soon update our dinner session. Guess lotsa inside jokes gonna leak out!! =))

Dada!! Girls! I'm talking this!! Freaking effective! and most importantly, it's oil free. Works on almost every skin type =)


current reading -Lucia van der Post ❤
nice one



'll reach Melaka after hours. I DON'T WANT!!
Reality kills!



The last few hours in JB. I will treasure it.


time spent with family and friends is always awe! They never fail to bring laughter and smiley to me! EVERYDAY! No exception! Call me optimistic or what! Hehe


you know you love me



gosh!! I've missed the lastest 2 episodes of GossipGirl! Gonna catch up soon!



with lotsa love,
Ee

No comments: