Friday, October 22, 2010

My Day

After what I've been through past few days, I'm lucky enough to get myself back. Not longer the emo Ee, but now, the high energetic and cheerful Ee.

Degree first Sem result is out! I never expected I'd get such result. Words can't tell how excited I am, what's the feeling I felt right on the moment I looked at my grade. 4 out of 5 subjects totally out of my expectation!! TOTAL surprising! Guess many people out there get quite a surprise right?? Cause many friends of mine get a satisfying result! Thank God!


and of what I said in the posting during study week, I meant it. I didn't put much effort on the earlier stage, I always AM the one who do the revision last-minutely, don't have enough of determinant, bla bla bla.


I should pay more attentions on coming ones, at least to change my bad habit- last minute player. I really should.


I'm glad, I appreciate, I feel thankful. and I couldn't be anymore happier!!! Today is my DAY! It won't be spoilt! I give my words on it.



lastly, congrats to those who get good result, or archive your own target =)


with lotsa love & gratefulness,
SzeEe

No comments: