Saturday, October 30, 2010

Honey- Jessica Alba

Jessica Alba!!!

Yeah I simply chose an old movie (it's released in year2003) in PPS to kill my time during a Friday night. And this movie made my day to the brightest!! Honey (name in PPS: 甜心辣舞), starring Jessica Alba! She's HOT!!!!! Here's the shortest story line I could find. I won't bore you! =)

Honey is a sexy, tough music video choreographer who shakes up her life after her mentor gives her an ultimatum: sleep with him or be blacklisted within their industry.

oh my~~~~~ RAYMOND!!

you won't know how adore he is until you catch this film! He's so yummily cute!!

don't they look like a family? Aww!

wooohoooooo~ I'm in love with her throughout the 1 hour and 30 mins, though I'm a girl!


'd spent all my time in room after playing badminton in the morning, but I did enjoy my personal time and space, a lot!


give it a try! definitely worth it

So spiritual, and educational. Be the one whom you wanted to. Sometimes, despite what we may want, the door just has too many locks. Aim your target, and go for it. You may fear of stepping into the unknown, but dream is only useful if you do something with it.


Just a random update bout my Friday. And sharing is caring! again, go catch it!!! =)



Calling over to my family is always the greatest pleasure!!



Say hi to Saturday, a day which I have to attend morning class at 8am!! =X
Good night world!


with love,
Ee

No comments: